Sunday, March 6, 2011

So Your Truck has Balls? Well my Car has a Vagina. So There.

One day on my way to work, I saw a vehicle I've noticed a few times before. Each day, both morning and evening, I travel the same highway at the same time with most of the same drivers. But I only recognize as familiar the cars that stand out. You know, the unique luxury models or the vintage Subaru Brat or the hoopty with former windows covered with duct tape and plastic, or the 1984 Honda Prelude with a spoiler to keep it aerodynamic. I notice the ones with personalized or out-of-state plates, those with an overabundance of Jesus fish, rainbow stickers, or entreaties that we “coexist” or something like that. Not to mention the other weirdos who like to advertise how crazy they are. Of course, at Christmas time, I always thoroughly enjoy the vehicles (commonly minivans) adorned with festive wreaths, Rudolph noses, and antlers (that are only useful for donning a single jingle bell or a tiny bow and could never win a fight with a real buck over some hot doe poon).

My exhaustive (and exhausting) internet research (yes, I choose not to capitalize “internet” even though someone somewhere decided that it deserves capitalization) yielded pictures of a car wearing a party hat (not sure if it was on its way to a party, home from a party, or if the party was actually in the car), a car wearing a thong (they wear bras, so why not panties?), a car wearing what looks to be a full-body hazmat or leisure suit, and a car with a big ugly butt. I’d like to see a Mercedes SLS AMG in my driveway wearing a big red ribbon, but enough about my fantasy life.

Anyway, the particular car that inspired this post was a Toyota Sequoia with a big brass nutsack.
I have seen them on big trucks that are obviously dealing with masculinity issues, but I had never seen them on an SUV. “Come on, kids, time for soccer practice. Watch out for the Sexquoia’s scrotum when you load the back end.” (You will notice I had the courtesy to redact the license plate number from this picture so as not to embarrass this car owner (any further than he has on his own) by plastering his vehicle’s big partial genitals all over the internet. It’s one thing to show your stuff in your hometown, but I’ll leave it up to them if they want to be identified with it worldwide.)

I am deeply troubled by this invention. This automotive scrotum. “Truck Nutz,” they call them. According to one very serious website, “BullsBalls.com” was the original creator of this gift to the road, and don’t you dare accept any substitute scrote for your ride. After some cursory research, I can tell you that prices range from about $15.99 to $36.99, plus shipping. And handling, of course. These wizards of American capitalism also make Biker Ballz for your castrated Harley or Harley wannabe. I discovered that these nuts are already illegal in Florida, which tells me that they were a big hit with the rednecks there. I think offenders get hit with a whopping $60 fine, which is well worth the risk, I say. Someone, probably inspired by his wife’s dildo, invented these and no doubt created a prototype to entice investors. I can see him in his workshop jacking with his hardware to fashion just the right dimensions and dangle. I see him working his tools to create the perfect strap-on method. He thoughtfully tested various metallics and festive colors and certainly thought that brass or blue would be extra funny. He surely had his creative juices flowing when he came up with the natural-looking wrinkles and veins, and when he had the courtesy to offer them up so majestically manscaped. No one wants an unsightly hairy sack defiling their bumper, for Christ’s sake.

I look forward to Golf Cart Gonads, Taxicab Testicles, Winnebago Huevos, and School Bus Rocks. I want to see Jeep Junk, Civic Stones, Corolla Cojones, Taurus Teabags, Mercedes Marbles, and Family (Car) Jewels. (By the way, I have copyrighted, patented, and trademarked the preceding terms and will assert my rights to any royalties from the unauthorized use of them.) Can a hybrid or a crossover wear these or would such hermaphrodites be prohibited by false advertising regulations? Can Bicycle Berries be far behind? Mini versions for your kids’ Power Wheels? Little Tikes Testes, perhaps?

There is no better way to alert other drivers to your car’s sexual side (and relative power) than by displaying its genitalia. Every Pontiac Vibe or Dodge Ram needs an appropriate accessory. Now that the trucks have nuts, they just need a big Pickup Pecker to match. I could dazzle you with my list of assorted car cock monikers, but I don’t want to be vulgar here.

Because I am all about equal rights, I plan to invent a Vehicular Vagina. I have also trademarked these names: Volvo Vulva, Beemer Beaver, and Cadillac Clitoris. I’m still working on the ins and outs of how one might safely drill an opening into a standard rear bumper.

Additionally, prototypes are in the works for Toyota Tits, Nissan Nipples, Beetle Boobies, Minivan Melons, Jaguar Jugs (perfect for the cougar in you), and my favorite, Hummer Hooters. The breasts are to be worn on the headlights, obviously, and should soon be more popular than those silly false eyelashes some cars have tried to get our attention with. Eyelashes. How lame. What car needs eyelashes when it has big tits? We all know that once a woman has some nice sweater puppets, eye contact goes out the proverbial automatic window. In addition to the purely ornamental Car Cans, I plan to create a Range Rover Rack that might actually serve as a rack for equipment such as beer coolers and barbecue grills. Again, all these names and ideas are copyrighted, trademarked, and have patents pending. And let me take this opportunity to remind you that I am a lawyer who is not afraid to use such slang in fancy notarized legal documents.

For the drivers who are a little more modest or want to keep their car’s gender a mystery, I am working on a universal exhaust pipe Automotive Asshole. A Bumper Butthole, if you will. It would come in handy to alert other drivers that there is another asshole on the road. And honestly, the only thing prettier than a dangling scrotum is a nice tight anal sphincter giving you the evil eye as you sit at a red light. Again, don’t steal this idea without paying me a substantial bribe to not make your life a living hell when you have some Chinese sweatshop children start making and packaging these highlights of the highway.

After I transform every Explorer, Expedition, Excursion, Escalade, Escape, and Xterra into Sexplorers, Sexpeditions, Sexcursions, Sexcalades, Sexcapes, and SeXterras, my next project will be piercing and tattooing all these vehicles’ naughty bits. Pretty soon, I’ll be able to buy myself that Mercedes and dress it up any way I want.

2 comments:

chris said...

when, after our second child arrived, we decided it was time to upgrade Erin's Saab to a more family-friendly vehicle, i of course immediately went out and test-drove the Porsche Cayenne. Turbo. despite how i raved about its abundant torque all across the rev band, how it cornered like it was on greased rails with nary a ounce of roll, even as the tires squealed in delight, and how it gave me a stiffy just from mashing my right foot down on the accelerator... my wife opted instead for the safe, sensible, and obligatory minivan.
crestfallen, i acquiesced (having determined that by not picking this fight, i'd be able to justify getting whatever the hell i wanted next when i trade in my Jag), and resigned myself to, at some point, having to actually sit in the driver's seat and operate this embarrassing ode to feminine design.
it's impossible to be a Real Man while driving the Mini Van.
i now regularly cart the halflings around in this Mojo-sapping blah, memories of my stiffies long ago washed away by the underpowered miles.
so, no, i don't have Truck Nutz hanging off the bumper of my Honda Odyssey.
but if you look inside the pastel interior of this girlie-wagon, you'll see my own testes, castrated and hung from the rear-view mirror like a pair of dice.

rbknny said...

Remember when there were pink Mary Kay cars around everywhere? I noticed Mary Kay never issued a Ford Probe as one of their corporate cars. I think it was because of the embarassment of calling your insurance company after an accident and explaining you had just been rear-ended by a pink Probe.