Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm on a Break--Check Back Next Week

Sorry folks, I have a lot of stuff rattling around in my head that I need to shake out, but I have some work deadlines and more importantly, a Christmas letter to write. My keystrokes must go toward that for now. Trust me, you'll be glad later. And you'll be the first to read it as I'll post it here before I send out the snail mail versions that people are already no doubt camped out by their mailboxes for. Don't expect too much. As my parents used to say, "I'll leave all the bad parts out, so this will be short." (Naah, the bad stuff is the best part. That's what no one seems to get.)

2 comments:

Lynda and Joe said...

Bummer about being Drivelless this week but I'm looking forward to the Christmas letter. I'll be waiting with baited breath. Would like smell like fish or worms? Hmmmm

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are preparing your Christmas letter. Finally!! I have been eagerly waiting by the mailbox for your re-cap of the year's events! Can't wait!

Haven't heard from you guys in a while. I've been keeping up with the blogs. Good stuff. Keep it coming.

Hope you are all doing well. I need to send you some great photos of NYC.
Take care-
T