Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Free Preview Below. Enjoy.

I just took the first batch to the post office. About 100 covered the first half of the alphabet. Such shameless self-promotion, I know. You will be getting your hard copy with pictures soon (if you're lucky enough to make the cut). Once you read it, let me know if you'd like me to unsubscribe you for next year. There's a waiting list. And if you're just some random stranger who has stumbled upon this page after Googling something like "dog puke" then this is all you get.

And I must apologize to those A-M's who received the bad font copies. They are very hard to read, even for me with my new trifocals. I blame Kinko's. If you need a new copy, just ask, and I'll tell you how to print from this screen.

4 comments:

Kathy Masterson said...

Insomnia tonite... and this made it all worth it!! Cant wait for my printed copy so i can laminate it and put it in my treasure box!

Jill Mitchell-Thein said...

You dork. Oh, I get it. You had insomnia until you read my letter. Then it was like a lullaby.

Anonymous said...

OK, yes it should be laminated. Or archived. We (those of us who are still laughing at Village Christian Schools here in California) found a copy in the trash can. It caught someone's eye, and well, just spread like wildfire (which we know a lot about)--was copied,passed around-- and finally traced back to Laura. Thank you for the laughs. PS it was Dale who thoughtlessly tossed it in the trash...but serendipitous!

Jill Mitchell-Thein said...

So glad y'all discovered such a treasure in the trash! What's Dale's problem? I thought he could read. Maybe it was my crude language. Now Laura will know to laminate it next year. Surely y'all have a machine there. Glad you liked it!!