Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HNY

That means happy new year, but i'm too tired and shaky right now to spell it out. It's 2:30 p.m. and I feel like I'm coming out of a coma, so bear with me, folks. I just used up most of my keystrokes for the day commenting on a comment on my x-mas, er, holiday letter. I will get back to my better self soon, but I couldn't let this day go by w/o saying HNY to anyone who happens upon this page today, the first day of the rest of our lives. I like the idea of 2008. I like 8's. Sure, 7's are lucky and all, but 8's are CRAZY. Remember that card game? Speaking of games, Katy is patiently waiting for me to go play her new HSM (that's High School Musical, to anyone who doesn't have a daughter between the ages of like 5 & 13) DVD game. I'll have another cup of coffee and start 2008 by playing a game with my 8-year-old daughter. After she wins this one, I think I'll have to kick her butt at a game of crazy eights. Who am I kidding? She'll slaughter me. She didn't drink as much as i did last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HNY 2U2!
l,c